Black Friday kicks off the start of the 2019 “holiday shopping season” on Nov 29. The following 5 days known as "the Cyber-Five” are the busiest days of the year for online shopping! Delivery delays and holidays closures can be expected, so we've put together a list of resources to help you understand deadlines. Read the guidelines below for more information on orders placed between Nov 29, 2019 - Jan 6, 2020.
Holiday Order Fulfillment
- All orders placed before 2pm EST will ship same day from Monday-Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
- Holiday closures: Thanksgiving (November 28), Christmas (December 25), and New Years Day (January 1)
- Orders are shipped from Nevada, USA
- Most orders ship by UPS Ground with Standard Shipping selected
- 1-Day and 2-Day Guaranteed Delivery options always available at checkout!
View the last day to order before Christmas schedule here: 2019 Holiday Order Cut-Off Dates
Holiday Delivery Timelines
Standard shipping during holiday season may add 1-2 business days on top of the normal 2-5 business days based on delivery address. For guaranteed next day, 2-day, or 3-day delivery select available priority options at checkout.
Note - UPS suspends guaranteed delivery dates for Ground service between Dec 2-24. UPS 2nd Day Air® and UPS 3 Day Select® is always guaranteed! Contact us if you experience any delays, we’re here to help.
See more info on UPS shipping delays here: Holiday Shipping: UPS Updates.