The following safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of electric shock, personal injury, or fire with all electrical products.
- All products must only be used as intended in accordance with the operating instructions provided with the product.
- Do not carry the product by the cables or pull DC adapter cables to remove the plug from the socket.
- Electric shock hazard: if the DC adapter cable, plug and/or switch become damaged DO NOT continue to use! Contact customer support for a replacement.
- If the product stops unexpectedly or appears to malfunction, switch off the power supply, unplug from the socket and stop using immediately. Contact customer support.
- Switch off the power supply when not in use, before cleaning, installing, and changing accessories.
- Avoid positioning the product where the power cable might be accidentally trapped or damaged.
- Keep the products away from sources of heat, sharp objects, or anything that may cause damage.
- This product has not been designed for use by children. Keep all real neon products (those with glass parts) away from reach of children.
- Children should be closely supervised at all times when they are near any electrical product.
- To protect against electrical shock, never allow the product or parts of to come into contact with water or any other liquid.
- Always ensure that hands are dry before operating or adjusting any switch, cable or connection on the product.
- When applicable, never insert batteries improperly. Do not mix old with used batteries together. Always insert batteries in the correct and indicated position, never place batteries with the same polarity sides touching each other. Improper use of batteries may cause the connecting terminals to be short-circuited.
- Do not use outdoors. These products have been designed for domestic indoor use only.
GLASS NEON DESK LIGHTS WARNING (excludes LED neon)
Each neon light style has a unique neon tube and base combination. Only use the matching base with correct neon tube, never swap the base. If the product does not function properly contact customer support. The neon light source is non-replaceable, if the glass is broken, the light cannot be repaired and must be discarded.
DC ADAPTER WARNING
Only use the adapters that are included with your product. Never use an adapter that exceeds the power limits provided.
USB CABLES PROVIDED
Can be plugged into any external outlet (for example the plug piece that comes with your smartphones). Take caution when plugging into computers - some USB computer ports cannot handle the power requested and may result in a power surge. Check your USB ports and computer guidelines when using any devices requesting power from your computer.