What to do if your package shows as delivered but you can't find it.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- Verify the shipping address in your order
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
- If the delivery confirmation says "left in community locker" or similar wording, find the local postal service community boxes which can fit small parcels in your building or neighbourhood - there is usually a key left in your mailbox which opens a locker with the parcel